- This is the web site of Brassart Limited – http://www.brassart.com. We take your privacy seriously and will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We collect information about you to process your order and to provide you with the best possible service and ongoing information related to your enquiries or transactions with us; that we feel may be helpful to you. As you visit our web site, we may aggregate information on what pages you may access or visit and information you may have volunteered, such as survey information and/or site registrations. The information we collect is specifically used to notify you about updates to our web site and services and is not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes.
- We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. If you do not wish to continue to receive regular information from us we have provided a simple and easy to use process to unsubscribe from our database.
- We use your information for the following reasons:
– To process your payments.
– To fulfil your order and administer your account.
– To disclose information about you to any relevant regulator if they require it or to anyone else if there is a legal duty to do so.
– To run any prize draw or competition you may enter from time to time.
– The information held about you may also be used to analyse your enquiry patterns or shopping preferences as part of our marketing programmes. This may help us to select and tailor products, services or special discounts and to inform you about any of those we think you will be interested to hear about. This information may also be incorporated into our staff training programmes.
– To send you brochures, leaflets, catalogues and other promotional material for our products and services. We may also telephone or email you to discuss account details or for market or service research. In addition, we may include leaflets or brochures for complementary products or services from third parties with our statements and parcels.
– Brassart limited may monitor or record telephone conversations with you to ensure consistent services levels, to prevent or detect fraud and for training purposes.
– For everyone’s protection and to prevent fraud and money laundering, we may check the details of your first order with the fraud prevention agencies and these checks may be repeated with future orders. If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies and Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information
- Your personal information is held in accordance with International Law but if you have any questions about your privacy with us then please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1384 898839.
Thank you for taking the time to read this policy.